The new iPhone 3G S sounds cool. But what I really want is to be able to smash my iPhone together with my Canon SLR camera. In particular, I want my SLR Camera to know the GPS location and direction for every photo I take. I know there are some add-ons, but geeze, they’re not integrated. They’re a hassle to use. So usage is low. The iPhone adds GPS data to photos seemlessly. Why can’t my $1,000 Canon do the same?
- Our friend Jennifer Mathis just started
- BatchBook CRM teams with Rapportive to Offer Awesome GMail Features
- Things You Wish Report Cards Would Say
- What I Use – Newly Updated and Revised
- Dropbox rocks – it’s file sync and sharing
- To be even better, Mozy should add anti-virus protection
- Reggie Fairchild’s social media trademarks
- What’s the best blogging site?
- The Gadget I Really Want.
- Ask Mexico to be Part of the USA
- Charleston Ocean Racing
- Charleston Waterways
- Dewees Island, SC
- Dewees Rentals Blog
- East of the Cooper Fencing
- Fairchild Family
- M24 Charleston – Melges 24 Sailing
- M24 Wirelesss – Reggie’s Sailing Team
- MC Scow – One (or Two) Person Sailboat
- Old Village Online
- Simplistate Real Estate Blog
- US Melges 24 Class Assoc